twitter
    Meetkinn has moved! (Click the bird to follow!)

Makeovers.

Makeovers. Watching them on tv and on movies just make us wonder how its actually done. How they turn ugly betty into angelina jolie or some sort. Well personally my opinion on what they do on tv is just make some hot chick BECOME ugly in the first place. So its makeover cum makeover. What a marketing genius.

So we decided to do a little makeover on our own, but cut the pretty girl turn ugly part. We made it pretty boy turn girl.

So our leading stylist started off our journey with a little bit of "you wear my clothes" style.


Followed by some lipstick.


That led to our very 1st transformation. We decided to call him or it. Aquakien.



That led to some field testing. First off. boobie test.
Aquakien projects the "you-know-you-want-me" look



Then we try some upskirts. (well i dont think you want me to elaborate on that)



Tasty~ Project aquakien success. How hard is it to make a makeover anyway? All it takes is some confidence, some clothes and some makeup.
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

bismilaaaa

Post a Comment

Comment!

I HAVE MOVED.

Hey there! Thanks for stumbling upon my blog. I have currently moved to a new website hosting more amazing photos and of my work. Do hop over to meetkinn.com right now!
Related Posts with Thumbnails