twitter
    Meetkinn has moved! (Click the bird to follow!)

Dead Birds in moscow?

Dreaming of being a bird? Free from all humanity? Well think again.

Honestly i have nothing to say about this.. But on my was to class the other day, a bird, Pidgeon to be exact, flew pass me and hit a car. (yes im explaining it again, the bird HIT the car)

Well i thought it was an awkward sight, but i might as well take a look right?

well here's how it looked like during the aftermath.





Well lets put it this way, i have seen birds falling from the sky being shot, hungry, cold etc, but hitting a car? well that bird has either have to be really suicidal or i would say.. HIGH?

3 cheers for polluting the worlds air supply, with.... drugs?

I do pity this bird, so i decided to give it a name. GEORGE.
So in loving memory we honor, George, the dellusional pidgeon which was brave enought to hit a car. 

GEORGE the pidgeon   :    200X - 2008
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!

I HAVE MOVED.

Hey there! Thanks for stumbling upon my blog. I have currently moved to a new website hosting more amazing photos and of my work. Do hop over to meetkinn.com right now!
Related Posts with Thumbnails