twitter
    Meetkinn has moved! (Click the bird to follow!)

IM BACK!

After being away and partially deprived from the internet, hopefully my spur of creative ideas i had when i was away in finland and stockholm didn't deteriorate. Been an interesting 12 day journey, i met santa, sat on dog sledges, got pulled my a reindeer and almost got reindeer shit in my mouth, ate reindeer meat, saw hiro nakamura's sword, sat in a police car (again), slept on a boat, and got my fav wallet of all time stolen.

Well it was quite a journey, shall be back to blog about it after i eat my egg sandwich.


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!

I HAVE MOVED.

Hey there! Thanks for stumbling upon my blog. I have currently moved to a new website hosting more amazing photos and of my work. Do hop over to meetkinn.com right now!
Related Posts with Thumbnails