twitter
    Meetkinn has moved! (Click the bird to follow!)

Pictures of the day.

Here's a compilation of pictures which i composed in one day traveling to class.

Every situation has a side which can be perceived in various ways, i guess that makes photography interesting, the opportunity to see life from another persons point of view.

Im just here to share mine. Hope you like it.

meetkinn in: Just Another Day In Class And Other Random Shit. (I know its a long title)

Early morning from my window.
Photobucket

Walking to class.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Signs
Photobucket

It happens.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The ending of autumn.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Back from uni.
Photobucket

Patrick.
Photobucket

Shoes, they keep your feet dry.
Photobucket

Men just have to eat.
Photobucket

Evening sky
Photobucket

Photobucket

Where i TRY to get my work done.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!

I HAVE MOVED.

Hey there! Thanks for stumbling upon my blog. I have currently moved to a new website hosting more amazing photos and of my work. Do hop over to meetkinn.com right now!
Related Posts with Thumbnails