twitter
    Meetkinn has moved! (Click the bird to follow!)

Someone tried to steal my garena account.

Amusingly some pinnoy retard tried to hack my garena. (a platform for online gaming) He started off by asking me to recruit him into my clan, Which was kind of fishy because my clans name isnt cool enough to be idolized, its called FATs.

Heres how the conversation went: Sorry i only got the screenshot for the 2nd half of the convo. So heres how the 1st half went.

P/S: The PR stands for pinnoy retard. His dialogues are meant to be read as if your balls were tied with a string to the back of your head.

PR: Nong piah. Chin su. Pong pong.

Me: Pong piah.

PR: YOU THERE? YOU THERE? YOU THERE?

Me: Yes who is this. 

PR: You make clan? Me spong.

PR: You make clan na? (wtf's na?)
Can recruit me to clan?
Now?
Pls.. pls na? koey teow?

Me: (since he was a retardedly amusing guy, i thought it would be a good idea to invite him - big mistake)

PR: Can make me captain? Can? Pls? Na? Chin su?

Me: No.

PR: Can make me captain? Can? Now?

Me: (at this point im really thinking hes a retard) 


So he noticed that i was ignoring him and went for drastic measures. 



And he logged off trying to log my account. Which he obviously thinks is authentic.

I love retards. :)


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!

I HAVE MOVED.

Hey there! Thanks for stumbling upon my blog. I have currently moved to a new website hosting more amazing photos and of my work. Do hop over to meetkinn.com right now!
Related Posts with Thumbnails