twitter
    Meetkinn has moved! (Click the bird to follow!)

1000th Visitor post.

Thanks to all my great friends out there for supporting my blog. With a visitor list at 1000 now. Its a good start. Special thanks to the 3 llama crew, John and Sam, for contributing thier funny faces making this blog a success. You are laughing at thier funny faces. I owe it all to them. Not to forget kien who gracefully allowed me to put up his AHKUAKIEN post.

By the way make some comments on my posts man. I keep typing but i have nothing to read. Would like to read bout my readers thoughts.


SO for this post i decided to write something for those planning on paying us a visit in snowy snowy country. Its dedicated to all my readers over in uk, big thanks to loong, mike, xiong, jj, agnes, yisiin and many others i met in uk during my trip there a year ago.


http://meetkinn.blogspot.com

Presents:


THINGS YOU CAN GET IN LONDON BUT NOT IN MOSCOW.



SO if your planning a trip here, be sure to bring these.




1. Automatic door.





2. Porkpau! Not pinkpau.





3. Roti canai.





4. Buckingham Palace.



Unfortunately I cant enter.



5. BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG CLOCK. Bigger then big bens.



But you cant really tell the time, by the time i figured out how it worked, i had a bunch of people staring at me and the guards were on thier way.



6. Double decker bus. Like the keropok.



They look better then the keropok. But tastes like metal.



7. Theatre of Dreams.





8. Park Ji Sung



Rooney was so turned on by my cousin taking this pic.



9. Roadside burger stalls.





10. People in funny masks.





11. Chinese restaurant.





12. Toilet. With special signs.

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!

I HAVE MOVED.

Hey there! Thanks for stumbling upon my blog. I have currently moved to a new website hosting more amazing photos and of my work. Do hop over to meetkinn.com right now!
Related Posts with Thumbnails